Solutions for Women - Married
Mary is a married, 32 year-old woman who has 3 children, ages 6, 4 and 8 months. In her 'spare' time she works 20 hours a week for a local florist. Mary and her husband own a home that has a current mortgage balance of $150,000, with 25 years remaining on the mortgage note.
- Family Income without sacrificing quality of life for herself or her children
- College Education expenses for her three children
- Paying off or reducing the current Mortgage
- Paying off installment and/or credit card debt
- Burial Expenses
- SuperTerm Life Insurance - 30 year term to provide family income and college education for the children as well as covering burial expenses and other debt.
- Permanent Life Insurance - Provides lifetime protection to cover burial expenses and other debt remaining at an older age when term life insurance is no longer available.
- Mortgage Life Protection - pays off mortgage; available at 50% or 100% coverage of current mortgage balance.
- Children's Life- Designed to protect the children's insurability in case of unforeseen health circumstances.
- SuperTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term