Solutions for Women - Divorced with Children
Jessica is a 40 year-old divorced mother with 2 children living at home, ages 10 and 13. Jessica works full time in a bank, earning an annual salary of $35,000.00 per year. She owns her home that has an outstanding mortgage balance of $95,000 that will not be paid off for 15 more years.
- Weekly Child Support will decrease in 5 years and cease in 8 years with no provision for college expenses for her children.
- Paying off the current Mortgage so the home may be sold and used to provide living expenses for children under a relative's or guardian's care.
- Burial Expenses
- Super EZ Life - 15 year level term life to provide coverage on the outstanding mortgage balance and provide family income and college education for the children.
- SuperTerm Life Insurance - 15 year level term to provide family income and college education for the children as well as covering burial expenses.
- Mortgage Life Protection - pays off mortgage; available at 50% or 100% coverage of current mortgage balance.
- Children's Life - Designed to protect the children's insurability in case of unforeseen health circumstances.
- SuperTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term