Solutions for Families - Starting Out
Tim, age 34 and Terry, age 30, are married and have a brand new baby boy, Trevor. Tim is a freelance artist and Terry is a pharmacist. Together they earn nearly $100,000. They just bought a $200,000 home and have a $170,000 mortgage. They also have about $5,000 in credit card debt and are paying off Terry's remaining school loans, which amount to $15,000.
Tim and Terry's Concerns:
- Family income if either parent were to die prematurely
- College education expenses for Trevor
- Paying off or reducing the current mortgage
- Paying off credit card and education loan debt
- Burial Expenses
- SuperTerm Life Insurance - 30 year term to provide family income and college education for the children as well as covering burial expenses.
- Permanent Life Insurance - Provides lifetime protection to cover burial expenses and other debt remaining at an older age when term life insurance is no longer available.
- Mortgage Life Protection - pays off mortgage; available at 50% or 100% coverage of current mortgage balance.
- Children's Life - Designed to protect the children's insurability in case of unforeseen health circumstances.
- SuperTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term