Mature Adults - Single
Randy is a 55 year-old single man who has never married and has no children. He is looking to retire in seven years. He owns a home with a mortgage balance of $75,000 that will not be paid off for another 10 years. He has minimal debt and $50,000 in a 401-K plan.
- Paying-off current mortgage.
- Supplemental monthly income after retirement.
- Burial Expenses
- Super EZ Life- 10 year level term to pay off his home as well as covering burial expenses.
- Guaranteed Golden® - SBLI's whole life product for individuals ages 50 through 80 issued in amounts of $5,000, 10,000, $15,000, or $20,000. No health questions to answer and no physical exams are required. The premiums are affordable and builds cash value every year.
- Mortgage Life Protection - pays off mortgage; available at 50% or 100% coverage of current mortgage balance.
- SuperTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term